TED TALK | THE LINGUISTIC GENIUS OF BABIES
We all know that kids are sponges when it comes to absorbing information, but have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes of how a child actually learns a language, or two, or three while they are infants?
Patricia Kuhl is the co-director of the Institute for Brain and Learning Sciences at the University of Washington and is internationally recognized for her research on early language and brain development. We couldn’t help but share her TED Talk with you today as her research findings have implications for critical periods of development, particularly when it comes to bilingual education.
Hope you enjoy!
1. Download my Free Checklist of How to Get Started Teaching Your Kids a Language - (Even If You Don't Speak It Fluently!)
2. Join our Free 5 Day Kids Language Challenge.
3. Watch my Free 4 Part Video Series Workshop + Get Confident about Giving Your Kids a Headstart!
4. Subscribe to our Weekly Language Lessons + Receive Lessons, Videos, Flashcards + Activity Sheets and a PLAN to move forward!
✨ Psst... When you're ready, here are a few ways I can help you get started with teaching your kids a foreign language at home...
1. Download my free 10 Page Guide for Parents to help you see how easy introducing a foreign language at home can be - especially if you don't speak the language at all.
2. Want a plan to run consistent language lessons that are fun and easy?
Access your first week of play based foreign language lessons for FREE here, all that's left is to select your language + start today!
3. Looking for a 12 month, step-by-step plan and play based resources to help you introduce a language to your little ones with EASE? Quit scrolling on Pinterest and Join our 12 Month Annual Lesson Bundles to get everything you need to started and KEEP GOING!
GRAB OUR FREE 'KIDS LANGUAGES MADE EASY' GUIDE
FOR NON-NATIVE PARENTS!
Discover how you can run consistent language lessons, that are fun and engaging and help your kids make the progress they deserve!
Even if you're not fluent!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.