🤔 How Confident Are You That You Can Teach a Language Effectively to Your Kids?
- It's proven that it's harder for adults to learn a language - and you wish you could teach your kids a second language - but you don't know how!
- You don't speak the language fluently yourself so you think it's going to be really hard!
- Learning a language is typically an expensive skill to learn and you're concerned it's out of your reach.
- But imagine if you could teach your kids new vocabulary words and phrases in just 5 minutes a day - even if you don't speak the language!
- Imagine having a step by step plan so you don't have to figure it all out on your own!
- Imagine the opportunities that a language will give your kids as they grow up!
GIVE YOUR KIDS A HEAD START USING OUR FUN
+ ENGAGING MONTHLY BUNDLES
Feel Supported Every
Step of the Way
Your Kids Will LOVE
Introduce Over 20
Different Topics With Ease
Immerse Children With Lessons By Native Speakers
Play-Based Lesson with a Step by Step Approach
Helps Your Kids To Speak From Day 1
What Other Mamas are Saying About 'The Cultured Home'.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN EACH TOPICAL MONTHLY BUNDLE?
Each month a new lesson bundle is released into your members portal where you will be able to access all the resources below to focus on introducing another brand new topic! IF you want access to all lessons at once, simply select our Annual Bundle.
MORE PROOF THAT KIDS LEARN LANGUAGES BEST WHEN THEY'RE YOUNG!
Don’t take it from us, hear from other
Mamas teaching a foreign language at home!
Everything You Need to Teach a Language
- Even If You Don't Speak It!
Immersive Language Videos
Topical Phonetic Flashcards
Phonetic Lesson Scripts
Topical Audiobooks + Stories
Songs / Rhymes Your Kids Will Love
PLUS Interactive Assessments!
This IS for you if...
You've often felt overwhelmed when it comes to your kids language learning
You're ready to start building momentum with your kids language lessons.
You're tired of hunting around on the internet for resources that will help your kids
Your life is busy and want to find quick and easy ways to engage your child.
You need structure you can lean on and a plan that will bring confidence.
You are motivated by results.
This ISN'T for you if
You expect 1-on-1 private lessons. This is a group experience.
You're not willing to invest 30 minutes a week into your kids language engagement.
You aren't committed to the long term language engagement your kids need.
You don't believe kids have the ability to learn multiple languages with ease.